Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Tck will refine the results and suggestions by Tetra Tech [BFS] with their own knowledge, numbers and findings [which we are all hoping for] If they can? Wouldnt it validate all the other districts that Elmer referred to, like Mike Zone, Discovery Zone and others. We would want this future potential value to be reconized in the sale of our 25%. Elmer said they could drill for decades and find metals.

We must not forget the future potential, this district offers TCK. They will have all the copper for generations to come, right here on Canada.

So lets hope that what our President has told us all along will come to pass. I see it a bit different than Grant, although I heard all the same info from ES. however I am prepared to cut him a lot of slack. The game started to change for him, copper fell from the mid $4.00 range as well as our imput metal credits, Venture exchange tank, worst ever, and so on .......

Tck slowed everything down while they came up with a much longer time line because of market conditions, there was no impetus so they came up with new game plan. EE is still there and continued funding us. They accepted this JV with terms that allowed us to continue on as an exploration co. without needing to raise dollars. I think we have done well considering the market and future value we may of added with the AZ and CXM deals.

I dont know how long this will take, but I understand companies like Tck, plan up to 10 yrs forward, so maybe the worst is over and it is sooner than later. M&A showing some life, looks like maybe the bottom in this sector has bottomed, maybe we are closer to the end game.

One more thing, IMO Tck had decided years ago that they would develop this project. They have been calling the shots for years and we only secured these added claims, Port Stewart and NTL on their orders, to be paid back later.which they did in the JV.

Now we wait some more.

R

Please login to post a reply
remedy
City
Toronto
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined