Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

What is next for Copper Fox

Wow, dead board now a days, no traffic but this place has become a ghost town lol. My questions are simple:

1) What are shareholders of this company expecting now in terms of developments?

2) What catalysts are there short-term to improve the company's market perception?

The way I see it, we should hear about the:

-Optimization studies and the end-results (big news)

-Diamond drilling on the Van Dyke asset

-Titan-24 survey news

-BC Hydro study announcment

-Carmax drilling results news release

-Another North American acquisition

-Production decision announcement this year?

These are 7 potential big news developments that we could use to improve the value of our shares! Any opinions/thoughts on what is next for us?

AGM comments and questions

So, we are 1 week away from the yearly annual general meeting for the company and its shareholders! This to me is a big event for us that needs to be taken advantage so shareholders can get some real answers and comments from management of particular developments happening. My questions:

Who here will be attending the event/AGM?

Can we submit a list of questions to people who are attending to represent the majority of shareholders who can not go?

For people that attend the meeting next week, could someone record (whether audio or both visual and audio) the AGM for people that wish to hear what is going on within the meeting? I am sure EVERYONE would appreciate your efforts in publishing your due diligence.

Will anyone here be addressing the concerns many of us have with this company with management? The stock price performance is a reflection of management's failed attempt to enhance shareholder value through their planned strategies and initiatives.

Does anyone who attends plan on challenging management of particular events that have occurred resulting in failure to satisfy the majority of shareholders?

PS. Grant, is Copper Fox pursuing you right now? Is the company in touch with you over a lawsuit? You should attend the meeting and challenge management on all your findings. I am on your side. These executives are collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars while shareholders suffer the value lose in share price! Maybe we need a new CEO to re-direct our ship to safety?

Any opinion of logic, and unbias is welcome to comment.

Please login to post a reply
youngmoney
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/15/2011
Social Links