Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

I'm wondering why a question such as " Why has there been no insider buying lately " could not be asked of Elmer at PDAC ?

As long as he can't get away with an evasive answer it should give us some clues. In my mind any insider who expects the price to rise (knows it will rise) should be inclined to purchase more shares yet this is not happening. Even Ernesto could be expected to buy more if he knows a buyout price of say double or triple is imminent sometime in the next 6 months.

I don't subscribe to the theory that insiders are blacked out. Surely a blackout can't last forever and there has been speculation about this for a long,long time. I know Elmer will try to evade with bafflegab but surely he must have a reason ( other than none of your business) why he hasn't been buying?

It would seem to me that if our JV is progressing and AZ is as promising (as we are told in both cases) that insiders who know this to be true would be buying yet to the best of my knowledge they are not.

These are just my thoughts. I know if I were certain everything is as good as we are led to believe by Elmer I would be buying more but unfortuneately I've been wrong too many times before and do not want to commit any more money to this as I've already bet the farm (in a manner of speaking) and like many others here everytime I think a bottom has been reached and it can't go lower it does.

Elmer and the other insiders must know or at least be able to quite accurately predict CUU's future. The fact they aren't buying scares me.

Gusto44

Please login to post a reply
Russ Reid
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/12/2010
Social Links