Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Foxyroller's message

I'm sorry to see that Vette got pushed out. He may not have posted since Oct. 4, but that last post was a good one and not much has really happened publically since then. I believe he still stays closer to the action than most, just by picking up the phone and digging. Just because some don't post for a while, don't assume they're not still invested or following the story.

Some hubs are more active than others. One of the advantages of a hub leader is seeing all the posts. You can do just as much good by re-instating previously flagged posts in the interests of fairness as opposed to constantly flagging marginal posts. There are a lot of non-hub flaggers!

So as for CUU content, I'm still invested. I'll be more than happy if there is no significant 2014 drill program announced. I would think Teck has enough info to set the pit parameters and finalize the daily tonnage for the EA. And why wouldn't Teck want to flip our interest to a chosen partner to make a profit and share in the capex and risk going forward. It's up to Teck and Senor E to arrive at a fair price and Teck can afford to pay more because they have 75% at very low cost, and will make a profit on the flip anyway. Don't underestimate a safe jurisdiction and long term mine life with reasonable grading on 4 resources.

Can't say it's been a fun 4 years, but I've enjoyed most of it. And for Vette, well ... we lost a good one!

Please login to post a reply
generaledger
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message