Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Nav2006's message

I kinda agree with that to a point.

I see you have a few company`s that Elmer did do work for ....but the way I found out about this info was at this very form. I thought it was great information. Then I did my own research on the companies.

Now Boxxer is just norht of Shaft Creek...do you not think that it is important who might be wanting to buy them out?

THe Liard Copper Mine Comp...I deem that information very important to this form....has sooooo much to do with us...copper fox.

So as you see, I kinda agree with some of that....but yet....other information leads to more info being found out. For EX: With the mines that Elmer brought on line....we would have confidence in Elmer and he would be the right man at the helm for Copper Fox. He brought 5 mines on line. But if all this infomation was not posted at one time or anouther by everyone ,,,,even hub leaders....then we would know Elmer at all.

I understand what your getting at, but not everyone that visits or gets involved with this board have been here for many years like we have.

I do get it....and at times read things that I have read many times in the past, but that is me....I have been here for years....many people have not.

So if someone posts something, I will at times just skip the post....I did not get offended by it I just skip it.

Once again....not getting mad at anyone....I just think we need some understanding.

Please login to post a reply
Dogger 12
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2011
Social Links
Private Message