Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Looks more like a negative reaction to the news release.

I am no geologist, but the wording of the release doesnt' excite me. I expected better results of higher grades, but c'est la vie. Probably why people are selling for tax loss reasons. Hopefully we move up after Dec 24, which is last day of tax selling.

Now my question is, where do we go from here? Tech wont start a drill program until at least late March or April, if they decide to go that route. Not sure of any other catalyst we have till then, except maybe a surprise buyout, but that hasn't happened in last few years like we hoped, and is unlikely to happen in coming months. So does our share price languish here in 0.30's till middle of next year? Still very disappointed at SP action, but I really hope for my sanity's sake that there is a Real Light at end of this long long dark twisted tunnel....

Please login to post a reply
THEMILLION
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/18/2011
Social Links
Private Message