Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to BCmetallurgist's message

Wow...I left the computer and everything went ban ban ban...lol Foxy? Cpac?

Anyways, in referring to BCmetallurgist q's.

They are valid and I believe no one on this board (whoever said they know are lying) will know how much money it'll cost unless they go and give Elmer at Copper Fox a phone call.

But I personally heard it from Elmer that we are good for a few years with funding. So it doesn't bother me if BCmetallurgist keeps asking these valid questions. I found my answer from Elmer directly and I'm comfortable in believing him.

It's foolish for people to ask questions that nobody else knows on this forum thinking they would get factual answers back. Sooner or later, we can call this Agoracom sponsored by YahooAnswers.

So I have some "valid" questions.

With Teck drilling so much and investing so much money into drilling in Schaft Creek, they must think we have something BIG coming?

What will happen if one drill shows us the bonanza? CUU will probably hit new highs again?

Please login to post a reply
calvin123456789
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message