Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to bostrin's message

Good post Bostrin. Vette doesn't get enough credit for his work exposing the value of the project. He didn't peg the catalyst or timeline to a buyout very well but that's a near impossible task anyway. The value is still there and the macro-economic picture is uptrending, placing pressure on majors to make a move imo.

Some hub leaders have sold but I sense they are still keeping a close eye. I am holding tight for the buy out, even adding here and there like I did yesterday. I can't blame anyone for getting out after the timelines got so stretched, the whole jr market got indiscriminately decimated, and still here we wait yet some more with no retail investor promotion or analyst coverage for CUU support while we wait. Impatience and frustration is running high with many, even with staunch supporters.

However, with drilling results due any day/week, I have to wonder whether the results are the deciding factor for Teck to make an announcement about their future plans with Schaft Creek, or whether the drilling results may even be the trigger for a buy out offer.

Long till the end.

P.S. I have apparently upset and repulsed some smart people around here with my scrutinizing approach so I am going to take a back seat for a while and refrain from comment until there is something new or more concrete to talk about.

Good luck to all.

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links