Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to cbew's message

No offense taken Dogger. However, that is my point precisely. Nobody knows when we will get the results and you could be right about it taking until next year. That is why I think some are selling to lock in tax losses now because they think they can get in again before results can be released. Under CRA rules, you have to wait at least 30 days before you can buy back your stock if you sold to qualify for tax losses. Those selling now are taking a calculated risk that results will not be available for the next 30 days.

However, we know that Teck is obligated to share their results with its junior partner. And we know that drilling ended sometime around the end of October. Given the state of the junior market today I am willing to bet that turn around times at labs now are much less when they were busy 1 or 2 years ago so give it 3 to 4 weeks and that puts us around the end of Nov for results to come in. Or it could be earlier :)

Please login to post a reply
cbew
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2011
Social Links
Private Message