Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to mypalcal's message

Yes, it is curious to see such an appreciation in share price after the dividend date. I have to admit, after three years of waiting, I still have nagging doubts that this is finally the last leg of a long journey.

The question I keep asking myself if why CUU would even bother issuing the dividend if the company is so close to being bought out? Anybody?

Regarding investors jumping aboard, risk appetite in general has increased over the past week or two. Prices of many metals have increased (copper from $3.04 to $3.32) and data from the U.S. and Europe have been positive. This has resulted in some money on the sidelines getting back in the game, IMO, particularly in the TSX and Venture, which have been beaten down.

Anyway, I have been indulging in memories of August 2010 when I first got involved with Copper Fox and watched my initial 39 cent entry point climb to 88 cents within several trading days. I was estatic! To have that sort of trading play out over again would be a lot of fun. I sincerely hope we can climb over $1 next week, but part of me is prepared for a slide back into the 60-cent range. After all, you can only be kicked like a dog so many times before you expect that next boot.

So I'm staying positive, but not letting my head get lost in the clouds.

Please login to post a reply
YourNadir
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2011
Social Links
Private Message