Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Trading
about 11 years ago
I'm not sure about others on the board here but I'm surprised we see a pop the first day AFTER eligibility of the tax free dividend. I think the insiders felt the same way so they exercised their options selling shares to get enough capital to exercise. The intrigue is that the pop happened after the exercise, which in hindsight they should have waited. I think the volume is sparking investors to jump back on a little (sort of like the train starting to leave analogy). Previous, these investors were going after the low hanging fruit. IMO I think the next intriguing date is August 29 and shortly after. With the distribution occurring that day, I'm wondering if there will be a push because existing investors will have more gunpowder. In particular I'm wondering what the insiders will do w the money, EE included. Cal
Please login to post a reply
mypalcal
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/26/2012
Social Links
Private Message