Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to mypalcal's message

I think there is an asking price out there but clearly this is not disclosed to us. Again speculating, I think Teck believes there is too much risk to pay CUU's asking price today but if or when they prove these resources, the risk will be reduced and Teck will make the final call to monetize CUU.

Yes, I agree. I find it hard to believe that during 5+ months of discussions/negotiations they were only talking about Teck's back in choice. Imo, what I think happened was Teck or Partners told Cuu we will only pay you this much $$ to aquire you but ES and EE knowing the potential of this district said "No maas, we want X$ because we know what's there". Teck then said "Ok, if what's there is there then we need proof, so here's the deal..."

Imho, I think we could even get a deal right after this summer's drill program. Other Major's are now watching us. Do you think Teck would even allow the total picture to be known before they make a move? If we get acquired by another Major not of Teck's choice then Teck is under obligation to finance the mine to production and carry the whole ball of wax for them. Do you think Teck wants this?

The way they have always operated on big mega projects like this is to first own 100% then sell off portions to other Majors so that they can divide the risk and share the financing costs. So, imo, we will be taken out by Teck and their chosen partners before we can be auctioned off to others.

Please login to post a reply
cbew
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2011
Social Links
Private Message