Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to YourNadir's message

I see you placed a question mark there because it's just a guess, RT. Personally, I'm expecting a significant delay in the release of the EAA. Those things almost always get held up. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see it until Q1 2014.

There would be a good reason for a delay too. You don't submit and EA application for 130,000 TPD mine just before finding out how big the deposit really is. The Pre-Feasibility was 80,000 TPD. The intentionally pathetic Bankable Feasibilty Study was for 130,000 TPD with recommendations to drill a few more holes and look at expansion. The recent reporting on the Teck back-in reported an anticipated 150,000 TPD mine.

The throughput size of the anticipated mine keeps growing. I am thinking along the same lines as Vette. Once they have completed the planned drilling and if we continue to get 1 to 1 correlations to the magnetics then we could be looking at a 200,000 plus TPD mine (the economies of scale should cause the NPV to go way up). So Teck will wait until they have better defined the deposit before submitting the EAA. If all else goes well Q1 2014 might be a good guess.

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message