Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Foxyroller's message

That this is just a repetition of what you have posted both here and on that other board that you referred to....the one where Meta resides now. Point made here is respected by one and all and I am almost certain that most have read your posts on that other board as well. But what Powersurge is saying that making the same point or points again and again and again just turns readers off.....almost like when someone constantly screams, "look at me! look at me!" and when we look, we don't see or hear anything new. After a while, people will just stop looking....or reading....so your substantial efforts are essentially wasted. And truly, that's a real shame. Suggest you go and dig up some new information for everyone here to discuss and debate. Then I think the interest and even the participation will increase.

And the rosy side doesnt repeat itself over and over at all.

I want to put pressure on management to do something (anything) to raise the value of my investment. We deserve it. I just want a couple yes or no answers - you should too... I dont want to continue on faith, give us the straight goods - good or bad.

Questions need to be asked, and we need answers in writing, not verbally. I asked earlier what possible reason to not disclose whether the 120 days has started (and when too I suppose) and whether the Feasibility Notice has been submitted as per the agreement.

Phone or email and ask them to explain why this is taboo information. Or debate it here. Im not asking for details regarding negotiations or other items that are privy to insiders, just a clarification on the record so we dont need to continue to worry about this investment. I dont even see this as bashing.

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links