Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to powersurge99's message

why do you debate the positive side of posts?

To try and effect change and boost my investment.

Did you notice a few weeks back when I posted that the company wasnt treating us fairly and I suggested gathering evidence for a shareholder suit if this went south, and let the company know we are watching - they were much more forthcoming (over the phone at least). Now they seem to be reverting back to the cone of silence again.

If any pressure I can exert provides us with some clarity from management, that will do more for our share price than a few perspective investors that may read this board. If we as investors ask them why they cant answer such simple questions, they may have to reconsider their policy of keeping us unreasonably in the dark. Does anyone think it is unreasonable for us to have clarity on the 120 days.

No offence taken Powersurge, things can get a bit heated sometimes. Thanks for clearing that up. Have a good night.

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links