Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Nav2006's message

when Cathie tells investors the additional $500,000 PP is maxed out. Until then, I think accredited investors will sell their holdings and buy back in at .79 plus a warrant for another share at a buck anytime in the next year. That is what I think is happening here. I checked with the office and I don't think there is much more to go. It's not a case of lack of faith in the Company.

Once the PP is closed and announced, I expect we will get a NR re: either the 2013 drill program, the BC hydro contract or an up-date on that other company - Teck, is it? Remember, we have the ability to go up half a buck or more in a day. I think we'll see the next NR will do wonders for our share price because we are getting so close to Teck decision time. I dunno - the whole PP extension can be seen as a gift to the loyal followers - it must have taken some time to set it up - no mention of it beforehand during the Show- then Mike and Elmer away on vacation during the expected slide - the more I watch this, it seems the game plan has been laid out months ago.

Just my take on the current slide. You can either worry about it, or accept that we have to wait for news, frustrating as it is. All that matters is the end price, and I still am comfortable "following the money" and with the resource asset we have. Don't let others feed your fears.

Please login to post a reply
generaledger
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message