Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to RabidTiger's message

Good post RT.

I think management has thrown a few hints that they've listened to investors. A lot of us raised a hairy eyebrow at Arizona and they seemed to have de-emphasized that from the CUU story (no maps, any real info taken out of the corporate presentation). It will be interesting to see how and when they intend on advancing either of the Az properties and how they balance that with dilution. I don't necessarily include Az as a 'bad action' but we certainly do not have any opportunity to understand how it might be good beyond a couple of old drills in some scattered breccia pipes. Add to that the mystery as to what is going on with Van Dyke which still seems to be held by poor ol' Bell Copper.

The other hint is that they opened up the last PP to private investors. More than a few have suggested that CUU open these opportunities up for the little private guy. I think it is a bit late as many of us longs have been stretched out and emptied. Is anyone here going to participate? It will be interesting in how that closes and when.

Now management is on holidays which tells me that they whapped all their tennis balls into Teck's court and are taking a break while they wait for them to be served back.

I did not see any of the reports back from PDAC indicating that management was acknowledging or concerned about the 30 days so I translate that as no NR regarding 30days or Teck's annointment that the report is acceptable to them. So with 30 days now well in hand and the CUU folks sunning themselves, the next while will be a waiting game.

glta

Please login to post a reply
Chappy726
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links