Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
EA
over 11 years ago
Re: EA
over 11 years ago
in response to Abullion's message

i sure hope we don't have to wait for the EA.....CF has not been the best at their timeline.....not to be negative, but this is from the Dec 21 - 2012 - NR, unless i have missed something.

As most of us can relate.......All I want is a 'sooner than later' return on my investment that is already long passed due!!! Can't wait for March 6.

Permits

Copper Fox is currently preparing the Province of British Columbia Environmental Assessment (EA) Application and a Federal Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) both required to obtain a BC EA Certificate and Federal approval. Copper Fox anticipates submitting the EA Application and EIS as early as Q3 2013. Copper Fox is also developing the permit applications required to construct the access road to the mine site. Access road permits have been prioritized based on the construction schedule presented in the Feasibility Study. Other permit applications required for mine site construction will follow completion of the EA Application and EIS.

Development Schedule

• Project development will take place over a 5 year period after initial permitting and engineering.
  • Permitting completed June 30, 2014
  • Engineering completed February 2016
  • Access Road construction completed March 2016
  • Construction Phase I completed July 2019 and Phase II March 2020
  • Commercial Production Phase I Start December 2019 and Phase II August 2020
Please login to post a reply
dwayner111
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating