Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to hkahka's message

good morning everyone

my wife recently reminded me of an old joke "how does one make a small fortune in the stock market? start with a large one!"

it's been a while since my last post. and like the rest of "cuu longs" have had to endure the painful shrinkage in our share price and the corresponding mental anguish of "why didn't we sell @$2.70/share?" or "why did we keep buying @$1+/share?"

it's now SO easy for us longs to continually beat ourselves up over these current results. but should we?

my mantra has always been "to follow the money" and that's mainly what we longs have done with cuu. mcdonald, buying shares all the way up to $2.60 and holding 10-12million shares. ernesto, (from oct31/11 to today) had invested $23,600,000 by purchasing 22,600,000 shares for an ACB of $1.044/share. what does -$.57 X 22.6 million shares equal for ernesto? what about his OPPORTUNITY costs with that amount of money? if there is a mrs. ernesto, is she pleased with these last 2 yrs of investments in cuu and wouldn't she want things to happen quicker like all of our spouses do?

our current share price is usually based on 100-200,000 shares traded daily(which equals .002/.004 percent of our share float). it's that kind of daily volume that has driven our SP to where it is today!

ernesto and the rest of the insiders are longs and still can't exit without a buyout.

all we longs have done really is to have followed the money and placed ourselves into a similar position as ernesto and the rest of the insiders. so i don't see how this makes us longs stupid?

i continue to hold and have never sold a share and will wait for additional entry points while our stock is drifting lower.

it has been such a long horse race with cuu but it's never where you start, or where you are in the middle but it's where we will finish that counts. good luck to all us longs

regards

hka

Please login to post a reply
hkahka
City
Winnipeg
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined