Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to The_Iceman's message
I agree with you iceman. We should have done alot of things last summer, but we didn't. You are right in the fact that if teck walks away, we show a positive feasability study, but it doesnt really show what we truly have. Why would other majors walk in just looking at our bfs numbers, which are ok, but not great. I dont know what happened last summer where they had a chance of proving inferred to indicated with probable mere cost of 1 million, but obviously that non drilling worked against us in bfs. What are reasons for all the uncertainty are unknown and will remain unknown. I am betting we get an offer from teck by march 15 or sooner. The price again of the buyout or percent backin remains up in the air. One thing is for certain, if things dont go according to the way we think they will, i am sure we will have to drill over the summer to bring some of inferred over to indicated as well as drill other high mineral areas as defined by mira to attract other big mining companies. Even though this may take another 6-9 months, it will be better for us investors who are able to wait this out and not be forced to sell like some members who have other commitments and have to sell.
Please login to post a reply
THEMILLION
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/18/2011
Social Links
Private Message