Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Having sifted through the 603 pages summarizing the NI 43-101 report (I said sifted, as in I saw all the pages, but not read all the pages!) and realizing that this is just 6% of the overall report from Tetra Tech, I have to say I am very impressed with the level of detail and planning that goes into such a report. Many thank you's to Elmer and Company for steering this monster to conclusion. I have a better appreciation for what they have been through on their (our) behalf to steer this one in, all the while dealing with us chirpy investors who questioned the slowness of the process. Not saying we couldn't have had more info along the way, but I can now understand why things appeared to drag last year especially when TT manpower went missing, and why it took so long to obtain 13 Qualified Persons sign-offs from 4 companies all as of the January 23, 2013 date of issuance, which I assume is the requirement. Just not sure what the word "soon" really means anymore. Should probably be replaced with "don't know" in the future. Regardless, thanks to Management for finally getting it accomplished and out so other Big Boys can review it while Teck decides what is next for them. Awesome report to take to Whistler. It will be a very exciting few months ahead.

Please login to post a reply
generaledger
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message