Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to unearththis's message

Ask about the Power line.

On Presentation: Completing the application process to access the BC Hyro Northwest Transmission line.

Apparently we have secured that 3rd spot, assuming everything is done by the book.

We know the cost, 200m, it's in our sustaining Capex numbers in the Feasibility study.

Next look for Electrical condictivity studies and I'll have my answer. The spot is ours.

The power line is a big deal for the whole province, being 1 of 3 companies to access it is a big deal.

We secured limited space on the port and we'll have secured 1of the 3 spots available on the Transmission line.

Logistics and Power are key (look at the logistic and power issues for WRN..sorry no mine), the company name attached to both isn't Teck resources, it's not Nova Gold...it's Copper Fox Metals.

Whoever wants those spots must buy the company.

You must look at the whole package. BFS, Resourece Estimate, Exploration potential, economics, enhancements, Logistics, Power, Environment, 1st Nations, Goverment.....

We have all of it.

Please login to post a reply
cuuvette350
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links