Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Metacomet's message

I don't see how Teck could dictate where Cuu could, or couldn't, explore within the boundaries of the land in the original agreement. we were jv'd to do just that. even if Teck had said, we're satisfied with the work in that area, Cuu had an obligation to it's own shareholders to prove up the pit and the best value possible.

Whose bright idea was it to cut off the M & I at 400 metres. where does it say we only had, or wanted to prove up the first 20 years of mining. if the life extended out twice as long, why not show it.

Why would a co. advertise, on it's website, 10 billion lbs. cu, 10 million oz. au, and then put out a feasability showing less than half. why wouldn't they put out an explanatory side letter to the feasability, explaining, the pounds and the ounces were there, as advertised, but they only used a portion of them, in the starter pit, for the purposes of the feasability.

The low shareprice is playing on a lot of nerves here, and it's the direct result of the way the FS was presented.

I hope Vette is right with his guess we get news this coming week..I'm feeling low...chunky

Please login to post a reply
chunkytoast
City
ladysmith, British Columbia
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links