Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to neofight's message

There was no downside to drilling the 10 holes. It might have delayed the presentation of the BFS. Remember the drilling this year was being conducted on the new zones not the liard (where I am told the 171 mil ton is located). Money was tight in the junior exploration sector this year and many companies chose to hold their money rather then spend it. The Bank of EE isn't endless and he is trapped in this investment until the buy-out.

It has been a difficult week and folks need to remember that the whole industry is on holidays until Monday.

I don't think managment expected a negative response to the BFS and it has caught them unprepared. Remember they were not supposed to have a conference call until after Elmer is back from Holidays on Jan 15th.

Next week things will begin to shape up. I don't think anyone in their right mind believe that CFs holdngs in Schaft creek are worth a measely $340 million dollars.

Please login to post a reply
venturevestor
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/28/2012
Social Links
Private Message