Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to kupper's message

FWIW, I was distressed yesterday when I read the numbers. we've all keyed on the negative production numbers for so long, it was like we were looking at a different project.

Then the 171 mm tons of, so called, waste rock started to sink in. when metal prices are high that's part of the blend of ore you feed into the crushers to extract the full value.

The turnaround of a cost to remove of 1.2 bil. to an ore value of 5.1 bil. is enormous. Teck understands this as well as the value of the deposits being open in several directions and at depth.

We've accomplished our main goal of finishing a BFS that Teck will accept. it obviously had to be conservative for them to approve it and even in it's present form it shows the property is economical and will support a mine.

None of us have ever been able to value the intangibles here, extra land location etc. but our management will have a number and the reasons to justify it. we have to trust them to negotiate an acceptable deal. It's my opnion, it's already done. I think it was the reason for the baffling drilling season, otherwise an exploration co. would have continued to explore.

I've said, frequently, $3 and hope for an upside suprise, and I still think that's the case....chunky

Please login to post a reply
chunkytoast
City
ladysmith, British Columbia
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links