Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Looks to me like the price is really trying to rise particularly when you consider the TSX has been dropping lately. We've been slowly rising. $1.09 last time I looked. Don't really see the point of somebody selling 100 shares at a lower price every day at 20 seconds before closing. Secondly I know some people watch this stock while at work. These people seem to get upset if people post something that is not really material. Myself I am retired and have lots of time to read posts and so it doesn't bother me if the poster rambles a bit or strays from accepted pathways. Finally I find it interesting when posters say they bought or sold. i certainly don't get upset by it nor do I question their motives. The recent third degree concerning BigMac67 was certainly curious. Guess I'm naive but if he says he bought 200,000 tben so be it.

Gusto44

Please login to post a reply
Russ Reid
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/12/2010
Social Links