Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to gmccammon's message

I don't know what to think at this point. I am serious lost for words and most definitely exasperated.

All of these delays, and now subsequent anticipation heading into the release of the BFS, lead me to believe that if the BFS is not spectacular, that we will be heavily sold down. I know most of us on this board are longs and are looking at Teck’s decision as a point of liquidation, but I think the more the market waits, the more antsy and myopic shareholders will become. I am not sure what will be considered “spectacular”, and this is all merely my opinion, but I have seen it before.

Do I want to sell my position and perhaps buy in later at a lower average? The short answer is not a chance. I am starting to lean more towards a quick buyout after the feasibility is released or even not seeing it at all. I am also starting to think that we will be sold for much less than the average $5 that the previous poll showed. I think we will see a spin co and management will “spin it” as potentially for much greater gains.

Please login to post a reply
BurningRoF
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message