Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

BigMac67 . Please review his postings, I fine it rather strange ...

Why would you patrol the boards for about 2 years and finally come out of the dark,

- checking in

- first post, annoucing there big 150 K worth of cuu purchase

- mention had lunch 2 years ago with McDonald...10 bagger conversation

- mention $10 - Jan 2012

... all this is leading to nothing but pumping or misleading info. Hub Leaders, this character needs to be watched .

- I have seen other postings / posters removed for possible violation, think this character fits into that class as well. thank you

People, why would this board put someone down? BigMac67 dumped 150k....seems to me that he/she can talk highly of CUU. Bigmac67 did say he/she had this stock in thier portfolio before...then sold.

I hope we get a couple of more BigMac`s today.....did we all see what happened to the SP? Im sure the manipulators of this stock do not want to see any more BigMac`s...lol

More so....every poster on this blog is looked at with his or her posts.....we need to move on. I really hope that with me saying this....I dont get banned. I think that with the intelligence of the people on this board we can get past this. JMHO

Please login to post a reply
Dogger 12
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2011
Social Links
Private Message