Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Metacomet's message

There is no way that Elmer reads this Board. He doesn't have the time, he doesn't like all the speculation, and he he controls the agenda. He told me the only way he see's the blogs is when someone E-mails him with a blog comment and asks for his comment.

Jason does, but it is a part of his job. He has to know what's going on with the shareholders, and I assume he wants to ensure that he corrects any off-track thinking if he can when he does talk to investors directly. I'm sure IR lets the information out that they can, knowing it will be soaked up by all of us knowledge-hungry followers.

Mike told me he doesn't read the blogs, but his wife does (hello Mrs. Smith!) and she will keep him up-dated on what shareholders are saying.

I would think David McDonald is aware of this board only because he would hear from some of his clients who are invested in us and might have some questions about our blog comments. Geez Webby, I'm sure you've inspired some panic phone calls to David!

Now Ernesto .....? Well, what else has a billionaire got to do?

I think it is a good thing that management has some eyes and ears on what people are thinking. They are in a non-rewarding situation, because there is information they know which is sensitive, but for the over-all good of the Company (and the shareholders), they can't divulge. Same as any public company. Unfortunately, when you talk to them, we may read too much, too little or misinterpret what they are saying. I don't think they want to purposely mislead or lie to us, but when they don't answer your question, it becomes easy to speculate and maybe sometimes incorrectly.

Gawd I'll be glad when this is over!

Please login to post a reply
generaledger
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links