Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to foxfan1's message

Sorry, read your reply again, I guess you did touch on the legal stuff....the above suggests that you think cf may not be able to enforce the 4 year clause if I read it correctly? That a larger, stronger player might be needed to fight Teck over the agreement?

No. I do think CUU is capable, pretty easy. As Elmer said to me, they have it black on white and Teck wasn't even around in those days. I'm sure Hector Mackay's firm looked at this. The insider ownership here speaks confidence. They have Teck trapped.

My comment revolves around time. CUU has stated they want to sell. If not to Teck it'll be to someone else.

A larger, stronger player as you say won't mind waiting around 4 years to see Teck fail trying to bring Schaft Creek into full commercial production. At that point they enforce it and get 100%.

As Mike once said to me, 1st Teck would have to start building the day they back in to even have a remote chance of making it. Then you have the cold long winters, labor issues, roads aren't built, equipment etc etc etc....

So will Teck take 75% of Billions for 80 million....Yes

Will Teck deal with this major time pressure and risk losing it all...NO

They just need to do 1 thing...

Please login to post a reply
cuuvette350
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined