Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Elmer
about 12 years ago
in response to generaledger's message

generaledger, it's great that you, someone who has been involved in this investment for quite some time and has a firm grasp of the variables, took the time to call Elmer and share the details with the rest of us.

Thanks for that.

I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment that we need to give management some space as they are closing in on such an important milestone.

So if everyone could refrain from dailing and asking for Elmer today and on the weekend, that would be fantastic. Let the man do what he's paid to do: make money for Copper Fox and, by extension, for the rest of us.

You're right, generaledger, I too wouldn't even take any calls if I was Elmer. If investors here don't have faith in what ES is doing at this stage, they're better off getting out of CUU than tying up his precious time at this critical juncture.

Hang in there, folks, we're SOOOO close!

Please login to post a reply
YourNadir
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2011
Social Links
Private Message