Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Re: ...
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago

A few things...

Just for those who keep saying ''where is vette'' I'm here and I'm in until the end.

True, this board is for anyone who wants or needs to express him/herself. But I for one can't stand the daily ''bla bla'', I won't post unless I have something I feel like expressing myself.

Everything has already been said over and over. I can't bring anything new. Nothing left to do but wait. In my mind, I have my shares and position, I've already won.

BFS:

As for the timing of the Feasibility, I'm 100% not expecting anything tomorrow. They said September. I will give them next week and even the following week. Pinpointing a date is impossible, all I need to know is that it's very very close and that's good enough for me.

Share price:

The share price is OBVIOULSLY being manipulated. You have to be blind not to see it. I have 0 doubt on this. This is not natural trading.

You always have a buyer at 1.19 and always have a seller at 1.20 no matter how many 30k blocks come and go. This has been going on for months. Those who , for some reason, fear a sell off, don't, the share price wil come right back.

The good news is, since this is not natural trading, it's not representative of the natural share price. The same ones capable of holding it are the same ones who will push it higher. Mark my words, ''they'' will run it up before any offer comes.

We're actually lucky. We know the pattern, anything different form the current pattern will be a signal. Think like a surfer in calm water....you'll see the big wave coming and you'll have time to get on and ride it (can you surf,,,).

Is the Feassibility the trigger, maybe, maybe not. It'll just happen.

Everything is very very close, is it next week ? before the Toronto show ? On that weekend ? Monday Oct 1st ?.... We don't know, we just know it's close and more importantly it will be a solid rock Feasibility.

Will Teck act before ? Why all that surrounding land bought by CUU and camp closed ? Where is the Mira and why is it being held back ? Why the share price manipulation ? Out of all teh choices, why did David pick CUU to put his 80k last week (on top of his 12 million shares ? Why does Ernesto not fear putting in millions every 45 days, on top of his 200_ million shares ?

All good questions. Just the fact that these questions exist, I think, is a good thing..

My blog: Since I started, Canada and US have always been No 1 or 2 in the daily views, by far surpassing the other countriy counts.....BY FAR. And this is normal.

Strange thing is yesterday and today, all of a sudden...China became no 1..this is very very strange. Considering my blog is basically a 1 page CUU blog. The only way you can find it is if you know about it or type Copper Fox Metals.....

That's my rant. I'll post if something new comes along.

Please login to post a reply
cuuvette350
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message