Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to golfyeti's message

golfyeti

Let me start out by saying im not trying to pick on you at all… And I love CUU as much as the next guy.

I would love to know who offers this free deal please PM me the details or put it in your next rebuttal post I love to learn something new every day.

My point was not just the math… No investment industry professional would tell you that dumping 100K off a line of Credit into a one hit wonder is a good plan(dont jump all over me boys and girls)… Most would say that 5% to 10% exposure in any one stock is enough. What your peddling is that someone who has equity in their home (traditionally someone who is older) who has less time to recoup their money put money into a junior mining stock (high risk) although I feel that CUU is more then a junior its price and the fact that its on the CVE and not the TSE says other wise. Yes you can make big returns but you can also have big consequences.

Your quick return can take longer then 2 months out from now. Seeing as we as a collective have been waiting over 18 months since the first delay of the BF. (fact)

I’m with the consensus but it still a great risk if this goes sideways … to each there own.

1-1000 juniors have the big WOW factor *** not an official stat

Rock

Please login to post a reply
Rock_ Pile
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/29/2008