Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Rock_ Pile's message

Rock_Pile, maybe it's been a while for you since you left the industry. I can give you three names right now that you can call up and they will tell you what they told me to get my business.

Looks like you decided to stop short of proving up my math there.

Yes I have great credit but even if you get prime plus 1 or 1.5 whatever (not that hard to get) the $300,000 profit is still real.

The assumptions in my scenario is that CUU is worth $5 and a liquidation event is to occur within a couple of months. Not outside of what the consensus is here. If you do not beleive in the consensus then do not attempt this leverage strategy unless you can live with the $300/mo payment over a long period of time (who knows a meteor could wipe out SC).

But if you suscribe the consensus buyout value and buyout date you must never forget the incredible power of leverage. 750 times your money for a $300,000 profit in two months!

Don't make me calculate what that represents as an annualized rate of return! Oye!
Circa 450,000% p.a. I think! Correct me if I am wrong...

:))

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links