Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

For those who think the FS will be delayed or not out until September (probably the same ones who doubted the RE to be out by the end of May), remember that there has been a ton of work done up to the "December and March deadlines" which were missed. The basics of the report would have to have been completed. This is not rocket science to TT - this is what they do. They have had the 2011 drill results since February, Tetra Tech is "embarrassed" over the missed March timeframe, Jim Gray is looking over their shoulder on a weekly basis and Elmer, mindful of missed deadlines in the past and the negative connotations that go with it, would have been very conservative this time in announcing a completion date. I doubt Elmer will even consider delaying the report because of the 2012 drill program, current copper prices or world market situation. It is what it is, regardless of other factors, and Teck and the other big players lined up to hopefully act on the numbers aren't going to change. This is a very long term project/investment not effected by current market situations.

I think the BFS will be mid-summer, if we see it (which I, too, am starting to doubt).

Please login to post a reply
generaledger
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message