Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Chappy726's message

Take a look at that map of TCK and its associates' (CUU and Galore) claims and the region bound by the Stikine River, Galore and CUU. Red Chris is just off the right hand edge of this image.

The Stikine River forms a barrier to access along the north and west side of this region. MT Edziza Park (not shown) limits access in the NE corner of this area.

TCk (Galore) controls the road running west from the Hwy at Bob Quinn. As tough and expensive as this road is... it is also largely (+/-) built to near the tunnel entrance.

(folks with Google Earth will see that the imagery for Galore and much of Mess Creek valley has been updated in March 2012 - showing much of the Galore road progress ableit the west portion is under deep snow)

CUU controls a great deal of the of the Mess Creek valley from near the junction with the Galore road all the way to the NE corner - on the inside of Edziza. TCK controls the middle directly with its personal claims. Mess Creek is the logical location for a main arterial road into the north and north west portions of this region.

Equally as important, the last two purchases in the north along Mess Creek from Marko and Mott (the red and orange 'needle' at the top of the image) controls the best terrain for any potential road leading north of Schaft Creek. I believe any future road to Boxxer's Dok property might be routed thru here before arcing to the west.

Glaciers and steep mountainous terrain, with difficult passes make up the bulk of the interior area now owned by TCK. Imho, the new TCK areas need either Galore or CUU or... both to have the most value.

Consider for a minute that Galore, Copper Canyon, Red Chris and Schaft Creek are SIGNIFICANT, known, advanced deposits within this area roughly 100 km north to south 130 east to west. (sorry, I dont' follow RG - they aren't too shabby either in terms of mineralization too IIRC). Paget optioned off most if not all of its properties just to concentrate on its portion of this area (Ball Creek). Pretium' snowfield and Brucejack properties are just south of the region shown. I've missed others but I think you can see the point.

Watch the next few months and weeks as the gap of area without claims between DOK and TCK closes.

I like this quote from Prospket: "...Add this to Teck asking Elmer to be on the board of Liard and you can see a pattern of inclusion forming. (I don't think you get closer to someone you intend to massively distance yourself from in the near future.) "

jmho

Please login to post a reply
Chappy726
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links