Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to YourNadir's message

I know you've talked with Mike, and he is always up-beat. I think he is very positive about the direction we are heading. We talked about a few things which will remain off this board to respect his candidness but I am still of the opinion that I couldn't put my money anywhere else and feel as secure as I do with this stock. Very, very few juniors ever get to the BFS stage let alone have an experienced potential partner/owner (with Big Money Friends) working with them who seem to like the surrounding geology so much they hurriedly buy up claims before our Revised RE comes out. Oh - did I mention we have the world's most sought after basket of goodies -copper, gold, moly and silver with a probable negative copper production cost? Sorry Nadir this rant is not meant for you but some of the mindless posters who won't even read this far to know I'm dissing them. They can look for all the negatives they want, but when I look at the big picture and after all the DD I have done, I choose to follow the money and smell the roses.

Please login to post a reply
generaledger
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message