Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

The All-Time Posts is a great resource and despite the odd highly related "OT" post in there. I encourage any one new to start there.

I emplore you all to stop using the 'Recommend' function on any posts that doesn't provide relavant facts and DD specifically related to CUU. Use the voting instead. Recommendations are for good DD on the company and industry.

If repetition of positive proven facts is considered pumping then I disagree. Repeating that the stock is going to $244 based on a 5-year-old article when outstanding shares were a fraction of today's, that's pumping.

Just because the facts are astoudingly positive in the face of a languishing stock price it's not pumping. I really do not beleive that any real influence on the stock price is accomplished from either camp. You might scare some novice out of his $1000 investment - that's not going to make a lasting difference on the SP.

As far as I have seen those who have contributed information that exposes a huge investment opportunity here have exposed this opportunity with a thorough analysis of proven and supported facts and with detailed valuation calculations which have gone completely unchallenged with the same level of detailed facts even by most experienced bashers.

I trust that near everyone has noticed who backs up what they say and who clearly has an agenda. Trust that 95% of any real investors have a brain and can read through even the most subtle bash. Let some of this slide or this board turns into a nasty bar brawl obscuring the real DD just like the bashers hope for.

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message