Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Moguely's message

I have been weighing out the post NR messages from everyone here, trying my best to figure out the mystery that is this company and when it will finally play out. I must agree with some posters here that the NR was merely stating the current situation. I disagree with some speculators who feel we must dig deep to find a conspiracy or decode some hidden message within the NR.

I am still trying to piece together a couple of things that aren't adding up for me though and keep me a little uneasy. I am about 60% sure I will purchase more shares in the coming few months, but a few questions still plague my decision. As many upper level managers on the board have stated, they would have been slaughtered for this type of result and late dissemenation of information, and I have to agree. It does not make sense that everything was on time right up until delivery and then all of a sudden it needs many more months??? Is it wrong of me to assume that management would or should have been getting daily updates from Tech on the status of the FS when we were nearing so close to our deadline of end Q1? I can only assume that our management was informed of the missed deadline between shareholders meetings at PDAC and the apparent date that CUU was "advised of manpower shortages and scheduling difficulties". At the end of the day it is my opinion that Tech was not completely forthcoming with our management about realistically having the FS done on time or a combination of that and our management not keeping Tech as accountable as they possibly should have been. I believe that Jim Gray will be hovering over the shoulders of Tech constantly and scrutinizing details of the FS itself as well as timelines.

As a disclaimer, I have been following the boards for a while and hold a relatively substantial portion of my holdings in CUU.

Please login to post a reply
Terf
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/24/2012
Social Links
Private Message