Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Hey All,

Any news/written responses on either of those stern emails any of you sent to the company the other day? I am eager (as I am sure are most people) to hear what the company has to say back from the few emails I noticed were sent. I suspect they won't reveal too much (as usual) and we'll be left to continue our speculations on what is actually going on behind the scenes...

Aside from sitting back and watching the ensuing panic/emotional posts monday (as well as sleeping in and panicking myself to cancel an open buy order @ 1.25) I haven't felt the need to post much. Most of everything has been said and I don't see most people's minds changing anytime soon. Even though I'd love to continue debating with Vette (thanks for picking up my end Rogue ;) about whether we'll get bought out for $3 or $6 I'm sure we'll end up at the same disagreement which is perfectly fine! In the mean time I plan on accumulating more cheap shares as I see this going sideways for a while as we potentially have another 4-6 months to buy...

GLTA and looking forward to more updates. Keep up the great posts (you know who you are ;)

D

Please login to post a reply
dsikorsk
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/27/2011
Social Links