Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

I remember I was in Cuba, and read the 2011 Annual Financial Results Feb 28th. I read the mine plan comment and remember having that ''Oh great'', this will be late feeling.

The other signals:

Then Joanne sold....well she either needed tax money or she read into the annual financials as we all should have.

Then the low volume, selling pressure and walls, 3 weeks before the expected Feasibility study ?

The Hint from Elmer:

February 28, 2012
Copper Fox Reports 2011 Annual Financial Results and a Corporate Update

'Feasibility studies are complex and require a substantial amount of detailed engineering work with very narrow estimation limits. 'Tetra Tech WEI Inc. is currently working on a detailed mine plan including the first five years of mining operations. The mine plan includes, for example, detailed estimates of material movement, haulage distances and waste dumping locations. Mine planning is a fundamental part of the feasibility study and has a significant impact on the economics of the Schaft Creek deposit. Until this work is completed, completion of the feasibility study is not possible.

Please login to post a reply
cuuvette350
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message