Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to golfyeti's message

I totally agree as all of my readings are pointing in the same direction, these kind of finds/deposits are VERY VERY rare and becoming scarcer by the day! My understanding is the rarer the item is the higher the price that is why I am having a hard time accepting a $3.00 buyout figure. If $3.00 was accepted by EE, Teck would have sealed the deal a long time ago and would have been running to the bank laughing like hyenas!

Why do I state that with such confidence? Stifel bought millions of shares at an average of $2.40 per share. They are an award winning firm for handpicking Junior Miners, they haven't sold any of those shares despite the SP going into the crapper, despite the macro environment, despite the delays, despite Teck's lack of commitment etc. etc. And they have held through all of this to receive .60 cent on each share? Highly unlikely, we need to give them a bit more credit than that, I have and THAT is why I am holding til the end as should we all!!

GLTA

Please login to post a reply
Retire56
City
Way up North
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/20/2011