Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to webgogs's message

Greetings to all. I've been in for about a year and a half, posted a few times at sh and have been lurking here since the exodus. Thanks to all for the informative posts here.

"We would be a 24 dollar share plus exploration costs and back in on the new proof. That would bring us to about 36 bucks." (Webgogs' prediction if we aren't bought out but instead stick around to mine)

I've been waiting for the fs to calculate just this. If it's that good I wouldn't mind waiting another three years, and Ernesto might not either.

Of course I'm aware of all the uncertainty in the world today, and a quick buyout is attractive, but unless you need the cash to build a bomb shelter to survive the end of the world you still have the problem of what to do with the money. If there's hyperinflation a copper mine is a hard asset that should increase in value. If there's a worldwide depression capex might go down, and in not too many years copper will be in demand again. If there is war, and I think that's a real possibility, wars chew up a lot of copper. In WWII the US replaced copper pennies with galvanized steel, and nickel-copper 5 cent coins were made from a manganese-silver alloy. They even used silver instead of copper for wiring in some of the nuclear research labs. Don't misunderstand me, I don't look forward to a war as a way to get rich, I'd rather be poorer without one. But the possibility of one doesn't make me afraid to stick around and mine if nobody wants to pay us a fair price.

Please login to post a reply
vanhelmont
City
Tampa
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/11/2011
Social Links