Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Lissibear's message

Silver will be the elephant in the room once this all said and done. It is the silver that will show the greatest profit margin IMO once they commence mining whomever "they" are. 3 figure silver is just down the road it is not a matter of if but a matter of when and EE is not going to give that away despite the lack of attention that it has been given in any of the promotional material. I am sure many have read that there is a perception out there that this will be the first metal that will become no more in the not the distant future. I am not sure I agree with that as silver is a byproduct of mining so many other metals i.e. copper, zinc, lead, so they would need to run out of these as well. My point is there is tremendous upside to the price of silver and what it will do to the profit margin to whomever eventually owns this world class deposit.

Silver ignored...I don't think so!

GLTA

Please login to post a reply
Retire56
City
Way up North
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined