Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
BFS
almost 13 years ago
Re: BFS
almost 13 years ago
Re: BFS
almost 13 years ago
in response to mcsweep's message

Unless Europe happens to collapse on the day the BFS is released, I cannot imagine it results in a drop in the s/p.

If Elmer said that CUU only has one chance to get the BFS right, and Elmer has brought five mines to production during his brilliant career, then I'm confident he's going to put together some impressive numbers.

Look, the stock market is a gamble. Sometimes you find excellent management teams but exploration of a property simply does not amount to a significant enough resource.

Other times you have an amazing parcel of land, but management is inept and through a series of missteps, the s/p is driven into the crapper.

Here, with Copper Fox, we have a proven management team and a world-class piece of real estate in Schaft Creek. We know there's several billion pounds of copper, tens of millions of ounces of silver and several million ounces of gold. What we don't know is how much more there is of those metals, but all indications are that there's plenty of additional riches.

We have insiders who have poured their money into this project and have not sold.

We have a provincial government that sees the same opportunity as Elmer Stewart in a "mining district" to help rejuvenate the B.C. economy. The NTL is a commitment to make the mining even more profitable.

All we really need to know is how much of the project Teck wants and how much other suitors are willing to pay, if they are ever given the chance.

Those answers, my friends, will unfold before our eyes in the next several weeks, in all likelihood.

We've held this long for a good reason. Of that I'm sure.

Please login to post a reply
YourNadir
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2011
Social Links
Private Message