Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
BFS
almost 13 years ago
Re: BFS
almost 13 years ago
Re: BFS
almost 13 years ago
in response to teamjen's message

From CUU website:

Option Agreement: Pursuant to a 2002 Option Agreement with Teck, Copper Fox has acquired a 100% working interest in the Schaft Creek Project (subject to a 3.5% net profits interest held by Royal Gold, Inc., a 30% carried interest held by Liard Copper and an earn back option held by Teck Resources Limited ("Teck") Under the terms of the 2002 option agreement with Teck, Copper Fox can earn their 78% interest, or 23.4 % of the deposit, by completing a "positive" Feasibility Study. Pursuant to the Option Agreement, Teck may at any time elect to exercise its earn-back rights, on receipt of a Positive Bankable Feasibility Study, a defined term in the Option Agreement, Teck has 120 days in which to elect to either: i) exercise one of its earn-back options, or ii) retain a 1% net smelter return royalty, or iii) receive shares of Copper Fox to a value of $1,000,000.

...so I undersand the "positive" is a term defined in the Option Agreement.

I'll go read that now.

Please login to post a reply
mo_rocks
City
rural Southwestern Ontario
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011