Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Dogger 12's message

Dogger, these people have given how they've got their targets for fair values. I asked you how you got yours and all you did was attack me. I haven't changed anything. A fair market value of $7 is very different from $15...wouldn't you agree? I'd rather not clog up the boards so if you'd like to continue this, we can do it through PM. My response to you before in case you didn't see it:

Dam Jay J.....Read the whole dam post.
I did. None of it explains how you got to that number.

Thats some of the reason why people get pissy, its people like YOU !!!!

No need for personal attacks.

I told you dont nail me to the cross, IT IS MY OPINION.

And opinions are fine. Opinions that are based on facts are more valuable that those that aren't. If you're just throwing out a number and not providing how you got there then that's just as valuable as saying that CUU is worth 0.05 cents. Doesn't matter how I got there "IT IS MY OPINION." Again, if it's a reasonable opinion you'd be able to explain why - not just get mad at me for asking.
Dam dude, cant I dream, dont you get it, we are all dreaming right now, the only value you can put on it right now is the proven holes. Yet we still dont know what Teck will do , so this is all speculative.
Uhmm, you can dream - that's fine but that's poor investing. Just hoping to get a lottery ticket. Based on the proven holes you can put a number on SC and get a valuation of a buyout from there +/- a bit. Then you can look at the exploration potential and put a value on that etc. It's harder to do so for that, because THAT is speculative. But even outside of that, why do you think TECK (or anyone else) would pay that much for a gamble?

WHOLLY....people can put what they want.....right now it means nothing.......what if the drills come back very bad?????

Bad drills just mean that the targets that were drilled weren't great, doesn't necessarily decrease value of what we have since you're defining the area of a possible mine now anyway. If they're great, they expand and add value.

now what if they come back and they are the highest grads and nothing but GOLD????

Its all nothing but dreams right now. Their is no one,,,,,I mean no one that can put a target number on this buyout....too many questions that can change the value.
Uhmm, yes but you can make educated guesses and show how you came to the conclusions you've come to. Some speculations are more probable than others and should have a bigger impact on investment decisions than others. You speculating everything will be gold and we'll get a $15 buyout is as useful as someone speculating that SC will be bombed and the target of a terrorist organization. Just as likely, and both hold little value to investment decisions.

WHOLLY dude.....relax.....just love your statement ( That`s just absolutely ridiculous??????)

Relax? I'm calm. You're the one who seems to be freaking out. It is absolutely ridiculous since you didn't explain how you got to that valuation. It wasn't based on current numbers, nor did you give us any reasoning to think that what's coming would be so much better that we should re-think our valuations.
geeeesh.....im dont on this board for awhile ,,,gonna go outside and cool down
Hope you feel better when you get back.

Please login to post a reply
JayJ
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/03/2011