Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to JayJ's message

Re: Valuation Methods

in response to Valuation Methods by RabidTiger
posted on Dec 09, 11 12:02AM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Is this information from an article or a particular book or from your own knowledge? I'm asking because I'd like to improve my own ability to value if there's more of the same kind of information somewhere.

JayJ, Im shocked when someone else comes up with the same round about buy out figuers close to mine, you never attacked them like you did to me. Took me some time to cool off. I had set target prices at 10 to 15 bucks .And you said right off the bat, That is just rediculous. Then we got into a bit of a scuff....hmmm. Now others to state this is fine?

Depending on BFS which I know after getting e-mails dirrectly from Elmer that the BFS will not have the new drill cores in it. So the BFS will be based on 2010 drill cores.

I had started the message with saying IN MY OPINION.....but now your changing your story to well were can I find this info? So well, well well.

Oh YA .....the silver....well the new grade levels won`t contribute to the over all value, So the value or should I say paper value of today could be a close indication of all the numbers we need to place a value on this mine.

I would also suggest that the mine value will change acordingly from each NR of each drill core sample.With each sample to be received, the mine value will increase of decrease accordingly. This mine could easily double from the prediction that I had stated, but depending on drill core results.

So in it`s self. with the info from 2010. I think the BFS will be positive. Teck I think is making arrangements now to get this ball moving. I also think that they will take their `120 days to say yes.

But what do I know.....this is just my opinion

Please login to post a reply
Dogger 12
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2011
Social Links