Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
BFS DATE
almost 13 years ago
south hole
almost 13 years ago
in response to stockfriend's message

Since it's Friday and nothing has happened all week (can't believe they don't have some drill results!), I thought I'd put this one back out front for those of us who are optimistic about our end result. When I talk with the office, my impression is it is not overly huge. You can hear other people talking in the background. As is usual with most smaller offices, one can generally overhear many conversations, so I don't think that Lynne or anyone else is entirely out of the loop when it comes to information about what is going on -and everyone in the office has a real stake in the outcome of this Company. I imagine the phone call volume and activity/discussion level is quite intense these days. So when "the office" says on December 7 that there is no info to suggest the BFS will be late, I naively take them at their word. Mike had said on Monday there would be an up-date on the project "shortly" so I expect not to have to petition for the delay of Christmas and the holidays next week. Just an optimistic, positive thought to end the week and offset some of the negative energy around our Company. Sorry, I don't understand all the continuous conservative/negative comments and challenges to positive comments. What is the point? Don't we want our share price to go up?

Please login to post a reply
generaledger
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message