Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to cuuvette350's message

Good morning all,

What we do know is that the existing RE will be used for the BFS. So the 2011 drilling is not included in the study.

I am not wholly sure what the definition of "B" is in BFS, however I think it means that the developoment and operation of the mine is economically feasible. Can someone please clarify?

So the valuation for a buy out price would be based on the above as a starter. This what is quantifiable by which ever method you want.

Kickers to the deal:

- We know that Copper Fox has expanded the paramount zone which will add value

- We know that Ag adds huge value, but we do not know if it will be in the BFS

- The other anomolies... .. I would think that one hole with good results is nothing and there is too much left unknown. How will CF or TCK place a price on that? TCK will place a low value on it for a buy out as it would be mined 25yrs down the road, not quatified etc. so add a buck or Spinco. JMO

Time will tell what the tale. I hope the best for all of us!

- We know Enchavarria holds the hammer. He is averaged in low, maybe $0.25 not updated recently. What will he sell for?

On completion of the2011, drilling program, Copper Fox plans to complete an updated current mineral Resource Estimation on theParamount Zone. This updated resource estimation will not be included in the Feasibility Study but could be used asa basis for ongoing planning and modelling of the design for the proposed development of the Schaft Creek deposit.

Please login to post a reply
teamjen
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2011
Social Links
Private Message